53.6 miles from Brookville Lake
Relish the suburban splendors of Franklin Township and stay at this fully renovated 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home! With a sprawling 4,248-square-foot interior, private pool, and furnished porch, this Indianapolis getaway is the perfect home base for large groups of 14. Spend your days golfing the fairways of Dakota Landing Golf Course right across the street, or make your way downtown only 20 minutes away for some city adventures at the many sports venues and museums!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 3 exterior security cameras, on the front, side and back of the house, all facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Basement: 2 Futons
Discover your home-away-from-home on a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You're sure to love the interior's contemporary design, complete with modern furnishings, hardwood floors, and trendy decor.
On leisurely days, make a splash in the private pool before having a cookout on the gas grill! The outdoor space also features a seating area and bar for serving food and drinks. Prepare side dishes back in the fully equipped kitchen where you'll find stainless steel appliances.
When the temperature drops, savor meals in the dining room highlighted by a chic chandelier! Afterward, gather in the living room for family movie night on the flat-screen cable TV or head back outside to warm up around the fire pit.
As your eyes grow tired, take solace in the master bedroom outfitted with a sumptuous king bed. There are 4 more bedrooms located throughout the home, as well as a sleeper sofa and 2 futons to accommodate additional sleepy heads.
-- THE LOCATION --
Say hello to the fairways of Dakota Landing Golf Course as you stroll across the street! These expansive grounds host a 9-hole course and driving range, with lessons available for those who really want to perfect their swing.
There are many family-friendly attractions that are within an easy drive of the property, including Otte Golf & Family Fun Center and Greatimes Family Fun Park. If you're visiting in mid-June, be sure to check out the Marion County Fair with amusement rides and carnival food!
Football fans will love hitting Lucas Oil Stadium for a Colts game while baseball enthusiasts grab crackerjacks at Victory Field. In May, Indianapolis hosts the Indy 500, so don't forget to snag tickets for the big race!
The area is brimming with many more attractions, such as the Indiana War Memorial, Indianapolis Zoo, and Garfield Park Conservatory & Sunken Gardens.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines with detergent available, 2 hair dryers, a high chair, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, a private pool, pool toys, a hammock, fire pit, gas grill, patio furniture, 2-car garage and 5-car driveway parking, and more
- Amazing Indianapolis Location - Just minutes from many family-friendly activities, sports venues, and attractions of downtown!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Indianapolis International Airport - Indianapolis International Airport, (~20.0 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (max 4 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The pool can be heated for an additional $150 fee per stay
- Please note that the pool is open from April 1st to November 1st
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in