59.2 miles from Brookville Lake
Find your next home-away-from-home at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 10 in Fishers! Boasting 3,000 square feet of living space, this house provides plenty of wiggle room for the family, and plenty of amenities too! Spend your lazy summer days strolling through the neighborhood park, and your leisurely evenings unwinding with friends on the backyard patio. Either way, you're sure to fall in love with Fishers - a little town with a lot of charm just outside of Indy!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Den: Pullout Bed
Start each morning with a walk through Roy G Holland Park just down the road, with a to-go cup of joe in hand. After a pleasant stroll, you'll find a classic suburban house with beautiful brick walls and charming midwest decor to welcome you back.
There's plenty of space inside to relax during your downtime. Tune into a show on the flat-screen TV in the den or in the living room, while the kids run downstairs to start a movie marathon on the TV in the basement.
When stomachs begin to growl, treat the family to a home-cooked feast! The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and amenities to assist with complex cuisine and easy meals alike. You'll even have a gas grill outside for an at-home BBQ treat. When you're ready to eat, find a spot at the 4-person kitchen table, or at the 4-person table in the dining room nearby.
End the night with a bottle of wine outside on the backyard patio, just as the sun sets over the peaceful town of Fishers. When you're ready to retire inside, 4 bedrooms await you, each boasting soft linens atop plush bedding. Additional friends can utilize the 2 pullout beds also featured in the home, ensuring that everyone has a spot to sleep at the end of the day.
Learn a bit of local history with a trip to Conner Prairie Interactive History Park, just 2 miles from the house. With a working farm, Lenape Indian Camp, Prairietown, Nature Walk, and much more, this museum is one of the largest attractions in the region and one of the most visited outdoor museums in the country!
See the city from above and spend the afternoon on a Midwest Balloon Ride! Found only 6 minutes down the road, these hot air balloons are a unique experience in the air, perfect for both special occasions and grand family adventures. Glide across the downtown skyline, or arrive early to watch the sunrise on a pre-dawn flight!
Take a day-trip 30 minutes into the big city of Indianapolis. Indy is an up-and-coming place to be, full of breweries, bustling neighborhoods, and blockbuster events. While you're there, be sure to make stops at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Indianapolis Zoo, and the downtown Canal Walk!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen TVs, in-unit laundry machines, fenced backyard with private patio, charcoal grill, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and much more!
- Wonderful Fishers location - Just 2 miles from Conner Prairie and the Midwest Balloon Ride, with the heart of Indianapolis only 30 minutes further!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Indianapolis International Airport - 7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46241, (~ 37.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the living room and den sleeper sofas, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in